Rainbow Cake (20 July 10)




Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Usually I bake standard size cakes or small cakes but due to recent cake orders of bigger size, I started to explore baking bigger cakes.

Got to modify the original recipe for a bigger cake size, as well as to adjust the oven temperation & the baking time accordingly to ensure a well-cooked cake without getting burnt. With no one I can seek advice from, I decided to try out the motification on my own and get down to work. No matter what, practical is always better than theory. Even if the attempt failed, I can still learnt from mistakes & improve from there.

Glad that this is another successful bake. Happy that I managed to get the motification correct for my very 1st attempt for this recipe ^_^

For this cake size, the cake is cut into 25 small slices (excluding the edges).



A hidden heart shape in a slice of cake ^_^

1 comment:

jex said...

Thanks for the cake hahaha very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...