Fruit Paradise Cheese Tart (06 Apr 12)




I think I'm in Paradise
 
Out of the blue, I feel like making cheesecake.

My hubby surprised me with a lovely recipe book from his recent business trip. That book caught my attention at Popular bookshop recently. Never expect him to pay attention to it and specially bought it for me from Hong Kong. How could I not be touched by such a thoughtful surprise from a hubby of so many years marriage. 

I browsed through the book and saw a baked blueberry cheesecake recipe. So I decided to use that cheesecake recipe. However, instead of blueberry cheesecake, I decided to modify it into a fruit cheese tart.
The original recipe uses crushed biscuits for the cake base but I made the tart crust from scratch. Texture of the baked crust is great.. really great! This is my 1st attempt to bake a big tart crust. Never expect it to turn out so good. This is something that make me really happy.

The baked cheese texture is good too. No crack and no sink-in in the centre for the baked cheese which my hubby pointed out ^_^

I always make modification on the original recipes to suit my own preference and I also gauge my own baking time and baking temperature for my bakes to suit my oven. I'm sure all home bakers love to explore and modify the original recipes.. Haha..

I hereby present to you my version of Fruit Paradise Baked Cheese Tart! 
It is topped with lots & lots of fresh fruits. Looking at this colourful fruit paradise cheese tart really makes my day so beautiful! 所谓看了开心,吃了更开心。^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...