Arsenal Mini Baked Donuts (23-24 Sep 11)




Jia Hao Is 21

Arsenal theme mini baked donuts, to match the Arsenal theme birthday cake I baked for the 21st Birthday Celebration of my beloved nephew.

I am very happy with this new creation of mine. So far I don't think anyone has bake & make "donuts on a cone" before and I have been wanted to make this. Finally the chance is here! ^_^

Took me 1 day to plan the design, 1 day to search for Arsenal logos & pictures, 1 day to DIY the cone & 2 days to bake & decorate the mini donuts.

The DIY cone is pretty stable (out of my expectation). The mini donuts sticked pretty well to the cone (out of my hubby's expectation).

Everything are edible, including the Arsenal designs (made of edible papers).
The top decoration are made of sugarpaste (which were made 1 week in advanced).

Total 61.5 mini baked donuts are used to decorate the cone.

The birthday boy & the guests are so excited when they saw this Arsenal mini baked donuts. And they are even more excited when they saw the 2-tier Arsenal theme cake that I have baked. All the time & effort put in are sooooo WORTH IT! ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...