Tart Crusts (12 Mar 10)



Tart Crusts or Danish Butter Cookies?

Baked some tart crusts after work, about 34 tart crusts. They smell heavenly buttery & taste like those danish butter cookies. Can eat it on it's own (plain) without any filling too ^_^





My last batch of tart crusts baking.. chocolate tart crusts?
Noooo!! They are burnt tart crusts! @_@

Accidents do happen sometimes even when the steps are correct..

Sometimes, my oven can be very temperamental. If I used the baking tools which displeased her, she will give me "surprise" baked pastries! Who are the victims? Not me.. but my poor pastries.. Haha..



Wrong decision to use a smaller baking tray to bake the last batch of 10 tart crusts.

Anyway, these burnt crusts made me think of the cartoon character - Kogepan ^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...