Lo Han Kuo Herbal Tea (11 Apr 09)



Lo Han Kuo Herbal Tea

Magic Fruit (Lo Han Kuo) is a Chinese herbal tea concentrate with a natural sweet taste (250 times sweeter than sugar) with no sugar or calories. It is a cooling, calming, relaxing herb that balances excess yang and reduces stress. It also promotes longevity and helps digestive tract problems, sore throats, coughs, headache, and tension.

My mom-in-law bought the ingredients - Lo Han Kuo & sweet apricot kernel. So while I prepared the longan red dates tea for myself, I prepared this herbal tea for my hubby to relieve his cough. This is my first time to prepare this tea and it is really easy.

Method for preparing this tea is the same as the longan red dates tea. Add Lo Han Kuo, sweet apricot kernels & red dates to a small pot of water & bring to boil then leave it to simmer.

This tea is really sweet. Pure sweetness from the Lo Han kuo. Just like the taste of the Jia Jia herbal tea. Nice! ^_^


Flesh of Lo Han Kuo:

Sweet apricot kernel:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...