Mini Rainbow 鸡蛋糕 Cupcakes (19 Apr 09)



Rainbow 鸡蛋糕 Cupcakes

Isn't these mini rainbow 鸡蛋糕 cute? It will definitely brighten up the day with a sweet smile! ^_^

For adults, pop it into your mouth with no mess. At the most, 2 bites & it's gone! For children, at the most 3 bites..

My niece requested me to bake these rainbow cupcakes for her classmates & teachers. Don't want to disappoint her, so I gotta schedule a slot to bake these after work one of these days.. Think I will frost the cupcakes with chocolate ganache for her order.

No time to bake for my friends & colleagues.. and no chance to explore baking new pastries..



Please pardon the slight tent on the top of the cakes as my niece pressed on them while helping me to remove the cakes from the cups ;p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...