"Naked" Mini Baked Donuts (09 Aug 10)




It's So Cute

So far this is the 5th time I baked mini donuts since 2008 but this is the very 1st time I got such nice & even colour tone for the "naked" baked mini donuts. Hence I can't resist in asking my hubby to help me take some photos of them "naked" before I coated them with chocolates ^_^

These mini donuts look & feel so bounchy! Texture of the baked donuts - soft & chewy (after the motification I made since my 2nd attempt). Original recipe is not chewy & it is a bit dry & too sweet. Hence I have reduced the sugar for a more comfortable sweetness.

Baked version of donuts are more healthy as compared to deep fried donuts.
Deep fried donuts taste more like bread texture but baked donuts taste more like cake texture.

Regardless of deep fried or baked version, these cute 5cm mini donuts coated with chocolate & decorated with colourful candies will never fail to attract the kids! Haha.. They are always a big hit among children & even adults during parties & celebrations ^_^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...