Orange Almond Cookies (17 Jan 09)



Orange Almond Cookies

Baked these orange almond cookies for my families for CNY, together with my niece. Oranges are a MUST for CNY, hence decided to baked these orange flavour cookies.

The original recipe for the dough is too dry. Hence I added more ingredients to make the dough more moist and easier to handle.
The dough are molded into orange & flower designs using the cookie cutters.

My niece suggested to poke on the orange cookies to make it look more like oranges. Good idea yah! Youngsters are always so creative ^_^

These cookies are kind of crunchy but it is very fragile - break easily.
These cookies are really small.. good as snack (as commented by my future sis-in-law).

Only managed to arrange all the cookies into 2 containers (not fully pack as I couldn't find a smaller container and the cookies are not enough).

These cookies are given to my parents & mom-in-law. No extra ones for my own home for CNY. Anyway, my hubby & I can eat from our parents' home, so we will still get the chance to eat them ^_^
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...