Doraemon Rainbow Cake (08 August 2008)



Happy Birthday to Singapore!

This Doraemon rainbow cake is specially baked for my hubby & in-laws for our National Day gathering... I love the cake so much that I couldn't bear to cut it! Hope they enjoy this cake that is baked with love ^_^

I decided to decorate the rainbow cake with face design.

Outlines of the Doraemon are drew with free-hand using chocolate.
Another new challenge for me & I'm glad that I didn't really disappoint myself ^_^


Personally, I like the buttercream of this cake.. another of my self-creation, without referring to any recipe. Think I have improved quite a fair bit in the making of the buttercream. My hard work paid-off.. Happy!

My hubby helped me with the spreading of the chocolate chips. Better than what I have done for my 1st rainbow cake.

My mom-in-law asked me how big is this cake, so I weighed it with a weighing scale. Weight of this cake - 650g.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're so creative!! The Doraemon is so cute! And it is so yummy!!!

^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...