Tom Yam Cookies (16 Jan 12)




Yum Yum.. Tom Yum.. Tom Yam

I find these Tom Yam cookies very special.. the tom yam flavour will linger in your taste bud.. a little spicy sensation, a little lime fragrance, semi-sweet taste with crunchy texture.

I simply love the aroma of these Tom Yam cookies! The taste &texture are great! My hubby & I like this cookies.. He told me the cookie is nice! We ate a few pieces so far ^_^

He requested me to make Chicken Rice cookies after he tried these Tom Yam cookies. Oops! Gotta experiment with the ingredients to come out with the recipe for the Chicken Rice cookies for him.. next year CNY bah.. this year too rush.

I only baked a bottle of these Tom Yam cookies as I don't know if it will be nice or not.. a bit regret that I only baked a small batch.. should have bake a big batch to make 3 bootles. Now only left with 1 bottle to share with my families & friends over CNY. Too lazy to bake another batch :p 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...