1st Attempt Cupcakes (07 July 2008)



Cupcakes for my Dear Friends & Colleagues

My very 1st attempt to bake the cupcakes! Have been wanted to bake cupcakes for months and finally, I baked my 1st batch of cupcakes at night on 07 July 2008 after I went to purchase all the ingredients on the very same day in the afternoon!

I have baked 3 types of cupcake flavours - vanilla, strawberry & chocolate. I am happy with the cupcake soft texture..

I was told that cupcakes texture will become rough after keeping in the fridge & should be consumed only after taking out from the fridge & leave it in room temperature for 10 mins to soften the texture. But my cupcakes still remain soft & spongy when eaten immediately after taking out from the fridge. Cold & yummy. So I am very satisfied with this very 1st attempt ^_^

As for this buttercream, I don't really like. Find it too sweet even after I reduced the sugar content of the original recipe. Will reduce the sugar content further and definitely I will do more researches on frosting and try out other buttercream recipes for a better taste for my future cupcakes ^_^

I have a sense of satisfaction when I ate my self-baked cupcakes.
Sad that my hubby didn't get the chance to try these freshly baked cupcakes as he is on business trip : (


I am too lazy to think of design to decorate these cupcakes but I will definitely put in more effort in the decoration for my next round of cupcake baking!







1 comment:

Baby Bee said...

hey....there..I'm getting married end of the year..do you take orders?small orders only just for my close family and friend...if u are hit me back k...thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...