Cookies & Cream Cheese Snow Skin Mooncakes (06 Sep 08)



Cookies & Cream Cheese Snow Skin Mooncakes

My self-creation again! Cookies & cream cheese snow skin mooncakes!

I love cheesecake, so decided to try making cookies & cream cheese mooncakes. Cookies & cream cheese are wrapped in the chocolate cookies, before wrapping up in the snow skin - 3 layers mooncakes ^_^

Cookies & cream cheese wrapped in the snow skin - definitely is a perfect combination! Taste like mochi.. yummy yummy.. best eaten when chilled!

I like this mooncake flavour more than the durian ones.. my family members also say this is nicer than the durian mooncakes that I have made.. should I be happy or sad???

Chewy snow skin + a bit bitter taste from the chocolate cookies + sweetness from the cream cheese = successful creation! ^_^

I need to practise more to make it more attractive on the appearance as I couldn't get the clear designs of the mould for these mooncakes. But I'm confident that my next attempt will definitely be more successful on the appearance.. ^_^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...