Baby Tigger Mango Cake (26 May 10)





Be Strong.. Baby Zhi Yang

This baby Tigger cake is specially baked for my buddy's baby Zhi Yang who is borned in the year of Tiger in early May this year ^_^ 

Tigger is cute, baby Tigger is even cuter.. but baby Tigger Zhi Yang is the cutest! Hee.. Baby Zhi Yang, stay healthy & grow stronger & stronger each day.. we are all waiting for you to go home ^_^ 

Have been planning to bake and design a tiger cake for quite some time before her delivery but only firmed up on this baby Tigger design these few days. 

I did not use any Tigger cake pan for this cake. I baked a few sponge cakes using small pans & cut out the shapes of the face & ears. Super sweet fresh mango is used for the filling of this cake. Outlines are drew free hand using chocolates & cake is covered & pipped with fresh cream. 

DIY cake box with "window" for easy viewing when passing the cake to Lai Heng & Cyndi.. I wanted to see their expressions when they saw the cake.. Hee.. The smiles on their faces told me all my efforts spent from planning to.. baking, designing, washing, cleaning are all worth it! ^_^ 

To be very frank, I simply love this baby Tigger cake and can't stop appreciating it! My hubby find it very cute too! ^_^ 

This cake is in fact very small. The size of the cake board used is 7" x 10".


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...