Christmas Mini Cupcakes (08 December 08)



Hershey's Chocolate Mini Cupcakes

Christmas is just round the corner, so I decided to bake some cupcakes again to design some Christmas theme cupcakes for our families.

For this batch of cupcakes, I mixed with Hershey's chocolate chips & spread with chocolate buttercream.

I used mini cups for this batch of Christmas theme cupcakes, so the area for designing is limited.


As I do not have Christmas red colour for the decoration, so I decided to use those sweet colours like baby pink, baby blue, baby green, violet & white instead.

What do you think of these colours combination?
Do you like the designs in these sweet colours? ^_^

This is the 1st time my hubby helped me with the designing and I must admit that he is pretty talented in designing. It's fun cracking our brains together to think of christmas design for the cupcakes decoration ^_^









Chocolate Rice Vanilla Mini Cupcakes

I have also baked some vanilla cupcakes with chocolate rice toppings. Hence after my hubby & I completed designing the 24 mini christmas cupcakes, we proceed with the decoration for this batch of mini cupcakes.

Same as above, I used a much smaller cup for this batch of cupcakes, so it is a challenge to draw the designs as well.

My hubby and I just designed these cupcakes with whatever images / designs that come to our mind.. No theme cupcakes ^_^

Make a guess - which cupcakes are designed by my hubby?
Hint: My hubby's designs are much nicer and creative than mine ^_^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...