Teachers' Day Cupcakes (28 August 2008)



Happy Teachers' Day

Specially baked cupcakes for the teachers on Teachers' Day.

Completed cupcakes with decoration are nicely arranged in the box.
The dividers to keep the cupcakes in placed are D.I.Y by my hubby.
I find them very nicely done! Must give him credit for the great job ^_^








The box see-through window are D.I.Y by my hubby & I.
Cupcakes are beautifully packed in the box, tied with ribbons & attached with the D.I.Y Happy Teachers' Day gift card! Simply sweet & lovely!

My hubby & I love these cupcakes & the packaging! Our hard work as we put in a lot of effort to get these done!!! The photos are taken by my hubby, nice shots! Once again, he did a good job! ^_^

Finally it is ready to be given out to the teachers on this special day of theirs on 29 August 2008 during their Teachers' Day celebration! Hope they like the cupcakes! ^_^







Cupcakes to be kept refrigerated.
Best eaten when chilled.. spongy & yummy ^_^



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...