My Melody Cake (30 July 2008)



Happy Birthday to Little Princess Demelza

Demelza's birthday cake for her 3 years old birthday celebration!
Theme of this cake - My Melody in the Wonderland!

Decided to design the cake with Demelza's favourite character - My Melody! That's my favourite Sanrio character too!!! What a pleasure surprise for me ^_^

Cake was decorated with the cute "My Melody" chocolates, where I drew "My Melody" face & wordings myself. All are drew with free-hand, so they are very ugly. It is my 1st attempt, so the standard is still under average.. The "My Melody" chocolate wordings are placed around the side of the cake..

This time round, I made strawberry buttercream. The buttercream smell heavenly sweet & yummy.. haha.. my hubby keep saying the buttercream smell so nice & yummy while I am spreading & decorating it on the cake ^_^

Completed the whole decoration at 2am.. super tired, so just hope to get it done asap as I need to wake up at 5.30am @_@
Hope that Demelza will like this cake!







Glad that the birthday girl & my buddies like the cake.
Personally I feel that strawberry buttercream taste nicer as compared to my 1st buttercream attempt.. Sweetness is just nice.. not so sweet although it smell heavenly sweet!

Tracy, thanks for taking the photo of this slice of cake. Good shot ya! ^_^



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...