Mini Chocolate Cakes with Baileys (17 Sep 11)




Cake Tasting

Trial mini chocolate cakes baked on 17 Sep 11 to prepare myself for the baking of the actual birthday cake for 24 Sep 11 (after stopped baking for months). Need to gain back some confidence before baking the actual cake for the coming birthday celebration.

I decided to add baileys to the chocolate cake for a more special taste but all my tasters (including the birthday boy) and even myself didn't get the baileys taste when we eat the cakes. Feedbacks were not bad for these trial cakes though ^_^

Shall add more baileys for stronger bailey taste to the actual cake upon the request of the birthday boy : )

Hope the birthday cake will be nice! Keeping my fingers crossed!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...