Cookies & Cream Choco Cheesecake (21 Apr 09)



Happy Birthday To My Mom-In-Law

My mom-in-law loves the chocolate cheesecake that I baked previously for my hubby's birthday that I decided to bake one for her on her birthday.

But guilty to say that I have forgotten to add the Hershey's chocolate chips! My mom-in-law like the cake with the chocolate chips.. and sad to admit that this cake doesn't have the same moist texture & taste as the previous batch.

I can sense the great disappointment from my mom-in-law, hubby, & sister-in-law's expressions after they ate the cake. In fact, all of them say it is not the same as the chocolate delight cheesecake that they like to eat.. Sigh..

My hubby didn't blame me as he is appreciative of my effort to bake this cake but he still nags at me for not jotting down the recipe when he told me to, previously after the good feedbacks from my mom-in-law & sister-in-law.

I shall bake one more round next time to get back the same taste & texture of the chocolate delight cheesecake for my mom-in-law because she loves it so much.. Hope I won't fail again next time. Shall jot down the recipe once I got it right! It is so stressful when there is expectation! @_@

Chocolate sponge cake freshly baked from the oven:

Top view of the cake:

Side views of the cake:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...