TK & WL Strawberry Cake (03 Mar 10)



Happy B'day To Our Dearest Bro & Sis-in-law

Happy Birthday to our March babies - TK & WL.
Both my brother & his wife (my sis-in-law) birthdays fall in March, so we decided to celebrate their birthdays together. Our bro-in-law is also a March baby, but he can't make it for the celebration.

Initial planning for this cake is Mango cake. Didn't know it is mango season now till I went to shop for mangoes at supermarket. mangoes are selling at super low prices. So happy! Haha.. in then end, my hubby & I purchased 20 honey mangoes!

Though the mangoes are cheap, they are not fully ripe. I cut 1 mango and it is so sour. Didn't expect them to be so sour as I have already tried to choose those more ripe ones. Anyway, need to leave the mangoes for another 1-2 days to let it ripe further for sweeter mangoes. Decided to change my plan to strawberry cake instead since we have purchases 3 boxes of Korea strawberries too. Strawberries are in season now as well as you can see a lot of fresh strawberries in supermarkets ^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...