Healthy Fruity Cake (05 Jun 09)



Happy Birthday To Our Dearest Brother TS

This fruity cake is specially baked for my dearest brother TS or his birthday celebration on Sunday.

My confidence level boosted up further after receiving more good feedbacks from my family for this birthday fruit cake, especially my brother - the birthday boy. He always sets high expectation for my pastries. Finally he gave thumb up for this cake ^_^

Comparing with those cakes selling in stores, my dad hopes that I can practise more and try to make the sponge cake even softer than this one.. This sponge cake is already a great improvement (as compared to my previous sponge cake) but he wants it to be even better! I strictly do not want to use those preservative ingredients that are added to make the sponge cake softer in texture. I believe through more practices, I can improve my skill and enhance the cake texture.

Hmmm.. seem like my dad has started to set high expectation in my pastries.. Oh no.. haha.. Well, it is definitely a positive force to motivate me to improve, improve and further improve! ^_^

This fruit cake smell heavenly nice with all the fresh fruits and the sponge cake is really light & soft. This cake has 2 layers - 1 layer of strawberries & 1 layer of kiwis, filled with fresh cream. A light palatable cake filled with fruits, almost sinless!

Happy Birthday to my dearest brother TS ^_^




1 comment:

Pei Yi said...

It's nice =) , better than the cakes last time , great improvement . Hope you can bake more good stuffs for us to eat , hehe XP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...