Simple Frosting Cupcakes (31 May 09)



Simple Frosting Cupcakes

Two lovely colleagues of mine - Yen Yen & Peiru, shared & purchased a cookies recipe book for me previously. So I have been wanted to bake a box of cupcakes for each of them, to thanks them for the unexpected gift. So, here are the cupcakes that I have especially made for them on sunday night.

One of them is a chocolate lover & the other one simply dislike chocolate. So I decided to top only 4x cupcakes with chocolate chips. The rest are decorated with colourful candies.




I love the texture & tone of this purple colour frosting!

These rainbow frostings are what I have been wanted to do. So excited to try it out that I totally forgotten to spread the frosting base before I do the decoration! Haha.. So the cupcake are abit "naked" by the sides without a coating layer! ^_^


Cupcakes packed in containers, ready to be given away..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...