Mini Mango Cupcakes (15 Jul 09)



Mango Cupcakes

It has been more than 1 month since I last baked! So I decided to bake some cakes for my in-laws today, no matter how tired I am! But I do want to bake something simple so as not to tire myself out. I have baked these mini mango cupcakes based on my own modified recipe.

The cakes are really soft when freshly baked. But they become quite hard after I put them in the fridge. Got to leave it at room temperature for about 5-10 mins before it will become soft again. So I think this is one of those cakes (which I read from some recipe books) that cannot be eaten straight from the fridge. Personally I still prefer those cakes that remain soft even if put in the fridge.


I baked in a very very slow pace today as I feel pretty tired.. and ended up, I put too little mixture in the paper cups, resulting in super small cakes (paper cups only 1/2 filled with the baked cakes).

My hubby requested for cakes without frosting as my mom-in-law prefer plain cakes ^_^





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...