Guinness Stout Cupcakes (14 Oct 11)




Guinness Stout + Cupcake = Weird Combination?

They are simply rich, dark, slightly bitter & smoky-tasting cupcakes!
What I love most about them is.. they are really soft & moist!
 

Actually I wanted to make baileys frosting for these beer cupcakes but hubby suggested me to go without frosting.. on 2nd thought, I think it is a good idea to go with frosting too.. at least the guinness stout taste won't be covered by the baileys taste.

For this Guinness Stout cake, it is best eaten on the day it's baked as the stout taste is stronger, the slight bitterness of the stout will linger on your tongue for seconds ^_^

I really love this Guinness Stout cupcakes.. I ate quite a few pieces, can't stopped eating for breakfast, teabreak & after dinner dessert :p

Oh ya.. my dad requested me to bake cake using Martell next time! Haha..  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...