Mini Milk Tea Cuppies (18 Dec 10)




Milk Tea

My hubby gave me a pleasant surprise where he bought me some recipe books for me in KL and one of them is the one which I have been searching high & low in most of Singapore bookstores but in vain.. So happy! ^_^ 

One of the recipe books is all about cupcakes. My niece wanted to have some baking session, so I decided to bake some cupcakes with her over the weekend. She's interested in this milk tea cupcake recipe, so we went to buy all the necessary ingredients and started our baking session together! ^_^ 

The taste of the milk tea for these cuppies is not strong. In fact, nobody knows it's a milk tea cuppies after eating them. Unless before u taste it, you already knew that it is a milk tea cuppies, then u will be able to sense the tea aroma in the cake. Anyway, the taste is not bad.

My niece wanted to bake another batch of milk tea cupcakes. So we did another batch on the same day. Somehow this batch is much better than the 2nd batch. I would say the 2nd batch is a failure : (

I won't be baking this milk tea cake again as I don't find it a good recipe. 
This recipe calls for too much flour.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...