Strawberry & Kiwifruit Cake (05 June 09)



Berry in Love with Kiwifruit

Prepared this healthy strawberry & kiwifruit cake for tea break snack for my hubby & in-laws on Saturday afternoon at our home sweet home ^_^

I tried out a new sponge cake recipe for this cake & I received really good feedbacks from my in-laws & niece. My hubby commented that this sponge cake is much nicer than my previous sponge cake. Yes, I truly agreed. I like the texture of this sponge cake too. It is much lighter & softer than my previous sponge cake recipe ^_^

Cake is layered with strawberries & kiwis, and decorated with more heart shaped strawberries & kiwis. Don't you think this decoration look like the christmas flower - Poinsettia? ^_^





2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hi!Guess who!

The cake was yummy! Good dessert!

Charmaine
xxx

fl said...

These latest two cakes baked by my wife definitely showed that her baking skills have reached another level.

In my opinion, cake texture and the cream are equivalent to those bought from pastry shops.

Good job and I believe everyone enjoyed the cakes.


-fl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...