Mini Oreo Cupcakes (18 Dec 10)




Mini Oreo Is So Cute

I chosen this oreo cupcake recipe for the baking session with my niece.
I have slightly modified the recipe & gauge my own baking time for these cuppies.

Oh dear.. I simply love these oreo cuppies! I love the taste & the texture of the cake. I love this cake so much that I couldn't bear to pop the whole mini cake into my mouth. Instead, I took 2 bites to finish the cake so that I can enjoy the buttery & chocolaty taste which I simply enjoyed! Somehow, nothing can really go wrong with oreo!

Those super mini oreo cookies are used for the decoration.. They are simply adorable!

Really thankful to my hubby for buying me a cake book with such a good recipe! This recipe is definitely a keeper! ^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...