Plain Vanilla Cupcakes



Plain Cupcakes (30 July 2008)

There are extra batter left for the My Melody cake, so I just bake a few cupcakes with it. Too lazy to decorate it, so I just leave it plain.

Finally my hubby tasted my freshly baked cupcakes & he loves them.. Happy ^_^

Cupcakes having sauna in the oven ^_^"


Another batch of freshly baked cupcakes taken out from the hot oven..

Note: This batch of cupcakes is not the same batch as shown above (cupcakes in the oven). This last batch has less batter in the cups as batter is not enough to fill up the cups ;p



Plain Cupcakes (28 August 2008)

Tray of the freshly baked cupcakes before decoration.
Still pipping hot, taken out from the hot oven.
To view the cupcakes with decoration, click HERE



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...