Rainbow Cake (12 July 2008)



Happy Birthday To My Dearest Sister

This is my 1st attempt to bake a cake & I am so excited over it!
My sister's birthday is just round the corner & I decided to give her a surprise! May this rainbow cake bliss her life filled with colourful happiness.. Hope she likes this cake that is baked with love ^_^

As for the buttercream, it is a very last minute idea & it is my self creation - milo buttercream!
My hubby say the buttercream taste like orea.. Hee..

Hmmm.. he also feedback that I am too stingy with the chocolate chips but it is so difficult to add the chocolate chips to the side of the cake as this is my 1st attempt. Should be able to do a better job next time round.

Happy that my family like this cake, especially my nieces & nephew..
All kids love sweet treats, so naturally.. they will tell me it's yummy.. haha..

As for the adults - My 2nd brother feedback that the cream is too sweet for him.. but my future sister-in-law said she find the cream & cake sweetness is just nice.. hmmm.. so it really depends on individuals' taste buds.. But overall.. the comments are still good.. hee.. happy!

Next project - to bake a rainbow cake for my mother-in-law too! ^_^






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...