Chocolate Delight Cheese Cake (20 Dec 2008)



Happy Birthday To My Dearest Hubby

I specially baked this chocolate delight cheesecake for my hubby for his birthday! He told me that this cake design made him think of Opera! Haha..

This sponge cake is made of chocolate, Hershey's chocolate chips & rich cookies & cream cheese. The sponge cake is moist & the cookies & cream cheese go perfectly well with the chocolate cake.

My hubby & in-laws gave me quite good comments on this cake.
My mom-in-law simply loves it as she finishes the remaining 2 slices of cake the next day. He told me this is indeed a successful creation of mine as he loves this cake too!

Happy! The time & effort that I have spent on the baking of this cake got paid off with their good feedbacks ^_^

I baked this cake based on my instincts on what ingredients to use and how much ingredients to add. Hence, I do not have a recipe to refer to.

My hubby want me to recall the exact ingredients that I have used and jot them down, so that I can bake the cake with the same taste next time.. oh no.. how to recall when I add the ingredients based on estimation? Anyway, I am quite confidence I can bake the same standard next time (keeping my fingers crossed)..







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...