Baking Lesson - Mini Egg Tarts (22 Sep 09)



Baking Lesson - Mini Egg Tarts

2nd egg tarts baking lesson for my niece. This time round, I timed her to get everything done within 1 hour. A trial practical test for her before her actual practical test tomorrow.

Her skill improved as compared to her 1st baking lesson. The crust of the tarts are so crispy and the egg custard is so soft & smooth.

My hubby gave thumb up for her egg tart after he tasted it. I love it too. Hope she will manage her time well and baked the same yummy egg tarts tomorrow for her practical test.

We totally forgotten to take photos of the egg tarts using my camera as my sister & brother-in-law were here to pick my niece up. So we are busy packing up. Luckily it suddenly came to my mind and called my niece to snap some photos using her camera phone.

The actual egg tarts look much much nicer than the ones in the photos as the resolution of her camera phone is not that good. But better than having no photo to show.. hee..



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...