Mango Orange Sago (07 & 08 May 10)




Mango Orange Sago

My dad gave me a lot of mangoes till I don't know what to do with them..
All the mangoes are so fresh & sweet. The mangoes filled my home with very nice aroma for days!

Decided to make some mango sago desserts for my families. I have added very generous amount of mango cubes for the mango sago desserts. For my in-law, I decided to add some orange pulps for a refreshing taste (but sad to say, there is no different in the taste as the mango flavour is way too strong).. Haha.. maybe if orange juice is added, the orange taste will be slightly more prominent. 

Anyway, it is such an enjoyment to have a bowl of this cold mango sago dessert filled with the freshness & sweetness from the mangoes.



One feedback from both my families - with the increased amount of mango cubes for the dessert, the amount of sago should increase too. They find the sago not enough.. although the amount sago I have added is already consider more than usual). But feedback noted, I will be even more generous with the sago next time ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...