Pot Of Gold Mango Cake (22 Oct 10)




Happy Birthday Jia Xuan

Specially baked this fresh mango cake for my nephew's birthday.

An ugly cake with a lot of imperfection on the appearance as I did it in a rush after work & delivered it to him late at night on the same day it was baked. 


The honey mangoes which I have bought to make this cake are really super sweet! ^_^

Hope my nephew & his family will enjoy this freshly home baked mango cake on his birthday ^_^
 

Jia Xuan, Happy Birthday To You! ^_^


2 comments:

jex said...

<3 the cake... the mango and chocolate all taste very nice... nvm if it doesnt look so nice hehe

Thanks for the effort and wishes :)

Adeline Tan said...

Back from my trip.. glad that you enjoyed the cake :)

Next time will make a nice nice cake for your family.. too rush this time time due to my last min trip which crashed with your birthday ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...