Mango Pomelo Sago (07 Mar 10)



Mango Pomelo Sago

Wow.. the last time I made Mango sago desserts for my families is in 2008! Blog is really good way to help me keep track of what I have baked and cooked over the years.

My dad bought a pomelo for me and my hubby for CNY. I never like to eat pomelo on its own, so in order not to waste it, I decided to make mango pomelo sago dessert this time round. As usual, my hubby helped me cut and get the flesh of the pomelo for this dessert ^_^

This dessert was prepared today as I am busy with other pastries yesterday. It is chilled in the freezer for only 1-2 hours before consuming.

Best to prepare this dessert 1 day in advance and chilled it in the refrigerator overnight. Mango pomelo sago is a very nice dessert, especially when the mangoes are real sweet! Enjoy this yummy dessert when it is real cold ^_^

Tip:

If your schedule is tight, this dessert can be prepared 3-4 days in advanced as it keeps well in the refrigerator. But of course it is still best eaten when freshly made (within 1 day).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...