My Melody Marshmallow Rainbow Cake (11 May 10)




It's Party Time For Denise

A nice lady happened to chance upon my blog and decided to order from me a small rainbow sponge cake with My melody pink theme for her lovely 8 years olf daughter's birthday.

Her requests for the cake design - My Melody 3D chocolate & wordings - Happy Birthday Denise to be designed on the cake ^_^

The rainbow sponge cake is similar to this cake that I have baked previously. Cake is covered with my favourite fresh cream (in pink) & the sides are decorated with pink & white marshmallows.

Personally I like this cake. I find the pink theme very princess style. I am happy with the smooth surface of the fresh cream on the cake. The only part that I am not satisfied with this cake is the piping of the wordings. My pipping skill is not up to standard today.

Hope the birthday girl Denise & her family will like this cake.
Happy Birthday Denise! ^_^







My DIY cake box with "window" for easy viewing during collection
Cake ready for delivery!


Updated on 18 May 2010

I'm really happy to hear that the birthday girl & her family have a great birthday celebration with this My Melody rainbow cake which they enjoyed.

I requested for the photo of the cut cake that show the rainbow sponge cake & it is very kind of the mother to email me the photo. Thanks a lot, Evelyn! ^_^



Cake weight (exclude card board) = 1/2 kg
Cake size = 9"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...