Apology Post (05 Feb 15)


To Those Who Emailed Me For Cake Orders

This is an apology post for those who have emailed me in 2014 for cake order enquiry for my cakes. I have stopped taking cake order since mid 2013 and so I have not been checking my emails.

I have not been baking much the past years & gradually I have stopped blogging as well. Many are outdated posts in 2014 which I have only updated recently in 2015.

Read a few emails from interested parties when I check my emails today and have replied every email with apology.

Sincerely feel thankful to those who showed interest in my cakes and interested to order from me. I will not be taking in any more cake orders as I do not want my passion in baking to be totally "killed" through orders. Somehow my passion have been cut by half through the previous cake orders.

Accepting cake order is a very stressful process. As I have too high expectation on myself, I tend to spend a lot of time planning on the designs as well as a lot of time hand-making the designs. Preparing the ingredients required time and effort as well. I prefer to make every ingredients instead of buying those ready-made from the shops (e.g. the chocolate ganache, durian ganache, sugarpaste fondant, etc). Every new order, I will purchase all necessary raw ingredients from the various shops. I do not like to stock up raw ingredients as I prefer everything fresh from shops.

After every bakes, I will be worried about the feedback from buyers. Will my buyer be happy with the design of the cake (as most buyers leave me with the design plannings which is the most stressful part)? Will my buyer and their guests like my cake?

In the brand new year in 2015, I will only consider accepting orders for cupcakes with sugarpaste decoration. Orders have to be at least 1 month in advanced as I need sufficient time to plan & design. Prefer to bake in a relax pace so that I can keep my passion in baking going in years to come :)

I have revamped my facebook page to become a personal blog with all photos of my bakes over the years re-uploaded again.

Hope the showcase of the photos of my bakes in my personal blog facebook page will keep me motivated in baking again this year in 2015.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...